Live Bottom Hoppers
The Live Bottom Hopper allows for receiving, storage, and recovery of numerous bulk materials including:
- Whole Tires
- Wood Chips
- Wood Fuel
- Grains and Crop Residues
- Other Biomass
- Other bulk materials
The Live Bottom Hopper is often situated to discharge to a device that provides primary metering of the material such as a Tire Separation System for whole tires or several discharge options for Bulk Fuel.
- 80,000 pound maximum live load 9’ 6” wide allows no spillage receiving from a Trailer Tipper
- Can also be loaded by a front end loader Standard lengths are 40’ (single) or 80’ (double) 3,300 cubic feet capacity (40’)
- No converging hoppers. Prevents bridging.
- Single or dual-drive “Live Floors” Includes a hydraulic pump with oil reservoir, reservoir oil heater, low level sensor, and high temperature sensor
- Standard floor and sealed floor options
- Optional lump breaker at discharge for non flowing materials