Rack Suspension Burning
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
KILN TYPES: 5 or 6-Stage Inline Precalciners; Custom design for certain types of Separate Line Calciners.
FUEL INJECTION LOCATION: In the calciner, typically above the tertiary air.
- Temperature: 900 – 1100 Degrees Celsius
- Gas Velocity: <10 Meters per Second
- Oxygen: >2%
FUEL SPECIFICATIONS: Whole scrap tires up to 48 in (1220 mm) in diameter.
FUEL FEED RATE: One-to-1.5 Tons Per Hour (TPH), per burner.
TEMPERATURE RATING: 1500 Degrees Celsius
- Four individually removable self cleaning suspension fork tines made of a high temperature alloy rated for 1100° C in high sulfur gas conditions.
- Airlock chamber will be made of 304 stainless steel
- High temperature pivoting style interior gate made of stainless rated for 1100° C
- Pivot/knife style exterior gate made of 304 stainless
- Ram supported and guided by 4 heavy duty flanged cam rollers, driven by a rack and pinion
- Refractory lined nozzle mounted to the side wall of the combustion chamber.
- High temperature maintenance gate with two manual refractory lined sliding gates in a refractory lined housing.
SYSTEM COMPONENTS (Full Automation):